Join the Case Study Program
Do you have an innovative story to tell about how you are changing or have changed to more regenerative and sustainable agricultural
landscape management practices?
Do you want to share that story with other landholders who might be thinking of changing their management practices?
Are you prepared to share with Soils for Life and a wider audience, some detailed outcomes of your changed practices? These include:
- changes to the productivity of your land,
- the financial outcomes of the changed practices,
- the ecological changes on your land that are attributable to your practice change,
- the social impact that the transition to the new practice regime has had on your family, and
- your involvement with the local community.
If you are willing to share this level of detail then please consider being part of our regenerative agriculture case study project,
as reported in the case study examples on the SFL web site.
The first step in the selection process for the next round of case studies is to complete and Expression of Interest (EOI) for
consideration by the selection panel.
To apply, download the EOI template fill in as much
information as you can and email the completed document to Soil For Life.
Please note that the document is in MS Word and the text boxes will expand to accommodate the amount of text you type into the boxes