The Innovations for Regenerative Landscape Management Project:
- outlined that widespread application of regenerative landscape management practices provides techniques for sustainable quality food and fibre production for a growing population, reduces dependence on high energy inputs, builds resilience to a changing climate, reverses degradation to the environment and supports essential ecosystem services
- identified that integrated management of soil, water, vegetation and biodiversity are fundamental to regenerative landscape management
- produced 17 innovative farming and 2 extension organisation case studies illustrating profitable regenerative agriculture in practice
- revealed that consistent principles underlie the application of regenerative agriculture, regardless of enterprise type or location
- hosted a series of Field Days across 2012-14 to showcase and share case study farmer experiences and techniques
The Soils for Life team is extremely grateful for the openness and hospitality shown by each of our case study participants in sharing their stories.
About the report:
Download a full or partial copy of the report Innovations for Regenerative Landscape Management.
Read about the economic benefits the case study farmers are achieving.
Learn more to help you to adopt regenerative agriculture practices.
CASE STUDY FINDINGS
Click on the property name to read the case study.
This project was completed with the support
of the Federal Government's
Caring for Our Country initiative.